Since its creation in 2013, the Nexans Foundation has contributed to the development of the electrification of regions experiencing energy poverty.
Our main partners
You will find below the list our main partners the Foundation is supporting to achieve their mission and action for a fair access to energy worldwide.
Electriciens Sans frontières
"Electriciens Sans frontières", is a Non-Government Organization which contributes to making access to energy a developmental lever for the most disadvantaged communities worldwide.
Un enfant par la main
"Un Enfant par la Main" is a 1901 law Association that offers to sponsor underprivileged children and carry out projects in their communities around the world. The association is part of the international network "ChildFund Alliance" composed of 11 members.
Today, thanks to more than 11 000 faithful sponsors and donors, "Un Enfant par la Main" helps support nearly 100,000 children and families through community development programs in 18 countries of Africa, Latin America and Asia.
"Groupe Énergies Renouvelables, Environnement et Solidarités" (GERES) is an association composed of a team of employees and some volunteers. Its team of more than 200 professionals from various occupations, is committed to improving the living conditions of the population and preserving natural resources.
Since 1988, the “Institut Européen de Coopération et de Développement" (IECD) has been supporting the human and economic development of several countries through education, training, improved access to employment for young people and entrepreneurship. IECD is present in sub-Saharan Africa, the Indian Ocean, the Middle East, North Africa and South-East Asia.
Fondation Energie pour le Monde (Fondem)
Since 1990, the "Fondation Énergies pour le Monde" and its partners promote access to electricity in rural areas, mainly in Africa, Madagascar and South-East Asia.
The Foundation is part of a responsible approach focusing on renewable energies, respectful of the environment, in their diversity and devoid of selectivity (solar photovoltaic and thermal, wind, hydraulic, biomass, ...).
SOS Village d'Enfants
"SOS Villages d’Enfants" is a 1901 law association, apolitical and non-confessional. Founded in 1956 and recognized as a public utility since 1969, it participates in the mission of child protection, taking care of children without parental support or at risk of losing it, in France and around the world.
- In France: nearly 1,000 beneficiaries (children, teenagers and young adults) in 14 SOS Children's Villages and 3 associated institutions.
- Worldwide: support to 44 Children’s Villages in 22 developing countries, with an extended mission to vulnerable populations: health, education, vocational training, "strengthening families".
And other association partners....
- Apprentis d'Auteuil
- Ars86care foundation
- Batonga Foundation
- Centre écologique Albert Schweitzer (CEAS)
- Codev Viet Phap
- Deline's Gift
- Ecoa Ecology and action
- Énergies Solidaires
- Energy Foundation
- Enfance partenariat Vietnam
- Enfants d'Asie
- Engineers Without Borders - Karlsruhe Institute of Technology e.V.
- EoG - Elektriker ohne Grenzen e.V.
- Experts Solidaires
- Fondation CST
- Fondation Mohammed VI pour la Recherche et la Sauvegarde de l'Arganier
- FORUT Campaign for Development and Solidarity
- Foyer du Lycée du Chablais
- France Developpement Togo Benin
- Green Energy For All
- Green ID
- Gruppo Aleimar
- Holy Infant Orphanage
- INSERTEC FRANCE
- Instituto pacto Amazônico
- La Gerbe
- Les amis d'ENERCOOP
- Liderando Futuro
- Light Up The World
- Lumière d'Afrique
- Médecins Sans Frontières
- Migrations et développement
- Ouverture au tiers monde
- Service Laïque de coopération au développement
- Trias vzw
- Women of Africa
- Yayasan ars86 Peduli
Select your country to find our products and solutions