Legal notice and data privacy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE
NEXANS CORPORATE FOUNDATION WEBSITE
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this site, the right to consult and/or use this site being conditional upon your full prior acceptance and your commitment to fully comply with all clauses rights and obligations provided for under these terms and conditions without restriction.
The Nexans Corporate Foundation reserves the right to modify and/or to complete these terms and conditions of access and use at any time without notice and without user agreement. It is therefore recommended that users check the current version regularly.
For all questions regarding the site and these Terms and Conditions of Acces and Use, please contact the Nexans Corporate Foundation:
Fondation d’entreprise Nexans
4, Allée de l’Arche
This site is an institutional website whose aim is to present the Nexans Corporate Foundation’s goals along its main areas of intervention: supporting general-interest welfare and humanitarian projects as well as supporting projects that showcase cultural heritage.
Terms and Conditions of Access and Use of Website and its Services
Access to and use of this site are reserved for personal or non-profit use. The following uses, among others, are prohibited:
- Using the site for business purposes or generally to offer goods or services to obtain either direct or indirect compensation ;
- « Re-selling » or making available to third parties and/or to other users, either for free or at large expense, the content of this site ;
- Using the site in order to publicise or promote when unsolicited.
The Nexans Corporate Foundation does not guarantee in any way the accessibility of this site, which may undergo technical difficulties that prevent access.
- The Nexans Corporate Foundation may request and collect personal data. Such information is used to execute its missions within its corporate objectives, and is given only to the personnel working for the Nexans Corporate Foundation.
- The Nexans Corporate Foundation will not disclose or forward personal data to any third party without prior written consent of the user, nor will it use them for other purposes than its defined objectives unless it is required to do so by a legal authority or by a constraining legal regulation. This data will be kept for the duration of the considered processing.
- Pursuant to French Law n°. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 called “Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties,” amended by Articles 39 and 40 of the French Law n°2004-801 dated 6 August 2004, regarding protection of personal data, users have rights of access and of rectification from the Nexans Corporate Foundation, 8 rue du Général Foy, 75008, Paris. Users may also oppose the processing of personal data that concerns them.
- Pursuant to French Law n°. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 called “Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties,” the Nexans Corporate Foundation certifies that collection of personal data is covered by a declaration to the French supervisory authority (“CNIL”).
Copyrights & Trademarks
- Users are in general forbidden from affecting in any way the intellectual property rights (trademarks, domain names, copyrights, related rights, sui generis rights of database creators…) of Nexans and/or the Nexans Corporate Foundation and/or third parties.
- The Nexans Corporate Foundation is the owner of all intellectual property rights in force regarding the structure and content of this site (including text, logos, photographs, images, drawings, sounds, software, icons, formatting, databases) or has regularly acquired the rights permitting use of the structure or content of the site, without limitation with the exception of the precise management of user contributions.
- Except in the case of prior written consent by the Nexans Corporate Foundation, the user cannot reproduce, represent, adapt, translate, and/or transform the website whether in part or in whole, nor can the user transfer elements of the site to another website or to another electronic form of any kind.
- Any downloading that is not expressly authorized by the Nexans Corporate Foundation is prohibited. Any excessive downloading that might occur could lead to Nexans Corporate Foundation and/or third parties taking measures as they see fit, namely in the case of violating their intellectual property rights.
- Trademarks and logos reproduced on this site have been filed by the companies that own them. Any reproduction of names or logos in any manner without prior authorization of the trademark owner is strictly forbidden.
- Non-compliance with these provisions can constitute an act of counterfeir and/or unfair competition practices and incur civil and/or criminal liability.
The Nexans Corporate Foundation does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this site; the information published on the website by the Nexans Corporate Foundation is provided for free informational purposes only and can be modified by the Nexans Corporate Foundation without prior notice.
The Nexans Corporate Foundation strives to assure to the best of its abilities the accuracy and regular updating of information transmitted. Nonetheless, the Nexans Corporate Foundation cannot guarantee these points and accepts no responsibility in that regard.
Users are therefore advised to verify any information circulated from official sources.
Guarantee – Compensation
Upon using the site the user agrees to disobey neither laws and regulations in effect nor these Terms and Conditions of Access and Use. Any violation of these provisions may incur judicial proceedings and/or sanctions.
In general, the site accepts no responsibility in the case of use that does not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
The user agrees to act diligently in responding to any claim. The user is responsible for any injury, material or immaterial, direct or indirect, towards the Nexans Corporate Foundation and/or third parties, caused by the user and/or the user’s agents resulting from non-compliant use of the site. The user guarantees the Nexans Corporate Foundation, as well as its representatives, employees, parters and the company Nexans against any claims, complaints, and/or pleas of any kind resulting from any violation of these regulations.
The user guarantees the Nexans Corporate Foundation at any time and upon first request any damages and/or claims or lawsuits from third parties resulting from any violation of these regulations. This guarantee covers damages and interest that might be awarded as well as legal fees, lawyer costs, costs of expert consultation, and tax expenses.
Miscellaneous Provisions – Applicable Law
The invalidation in whole or part of one or several provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, whether resulting from a legal or regulatory provision or from a definitive judicial decision, does not entail the invalidation of other provisions or of an unaffected part of an invalidated provision or provisions.
If any part of the stipulations of the Terms and Conditions of Use is deemed illegal, invalid or inapplicable for any reason, the term(s) in question are to be declared non-existent and the remaining terms remain in full force and scope and will continue to apply. The term(s) declared non-existent will be replaced by a term or terms that resemble as closely as possible the deleted term(s). This website is subject to French law. Any use of the website must respect these Terms and Conditions of Use and will be deemed to have occurred on French territory. Any potential litigation relating to application, execution, interpretation, and/or validation of these Terms and Conditions of Use, that does not become resolved through settlement, will be brought before the relevant Paris court.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by French Law without regard to its provisions on conflicts of laws.
4 allée de l’Arche
92070 Paris La Défense Cedex
RCS Paris 393 525 852
21 rue Camille Desmoulins
92130 Issy Les Moulineaux – France
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Ivory Coast
- North West Africa